A brief interview with Sir David Jason - ITV

RickAns

Dedicated Member
This is the first time I have seen David Jason not as a character in a show. He seems like a genuinely nice person. I bet he would be a great story teller and someone to just chill and have a beverage with.

I really like how he gives credit to the folks on the set and the team as a whole. His relationship with Ronnie Barker sounds like a great one. Bet Ronnie would be a great one to have a bevvy with as well.

This is the first time I have seen David Jason not as a character in a show. He seems like a genuinely nice person. I bet he would be a great story teller and someone to just chill and have a beverage with.

I really like how he gives credit to the folks on the set and the team as a whole. His relationship with Ronnie Barker sounds like a great one. Bet Ronnie would be a great one to have a bevvy with as well.

If you can get hold of a copy of his autobiography it's a really interesting read. You may find it on Spotify or the like

Haha, they were talking about that weren't they? Got caught up in all the rest of the interview I forgot about his book part of it. Think she said there was an audio version which I believe you are referring to with Spotify. I think that will be a good idea, thanks, Barry.

Back