A terrible question..

Lol wouldn't it be funny if he was secretly in love with Marina? I ship them. I think he would be better for her than Howard.

I remember when Compo asked Foggy the same question, and for a microsecond Foggy dropped his Corporal Sign Writer position, to reveal all and backed down to his "my chaps" stance. I think to myself was it a man or a woman? Were Compos name calling "Daisy", "Josephine" etc, his hints at Foggy's leanings :14:

I remember when Compo asked Foggy the same question, and for a microsecond Foggy dropped his Corporal Sign Writer position, to reveal all and backed down to his "my chaps" stance. I think to myself was it a man or a woman? Were Compos name calling "Daisy", "Josephine" etc, his hints at Foggy's leanings :14:
As someone who is part of the LGBTQ community, I love this! (Just bought a Pride bracelet today because my Pride necklace broke) Now that you mention it, I don't think we ever knew for sure with Foggy. Or Seymour for that matter. I think we only knew about Truly because he was married to the former Mrs Truelove! Lol

I thought those were just mild insults to pierce Foggy's self-importance and Walter Mitty type tales. Foggy had a kind of romance with a Welsh woman in one episode IIRC.

Lol I'm going to be 30 on December 30th. Lol I'm probably going to have some kind of existential crisis that day because I'm not ready to be 30 yet! Lol

Back