Auntie in the Cafe

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
I caught a brief glimpse of Auntie Wainwright in the Cafe when one of the earlier series was on the TV in the background the other day, I can't recall the episode but I think it was Compo's last series as he sadly looked emaciated.

Can one of the many cleverer members enlighten me which episode this was and was there any others where she went into the cafe? She very seldom left the shop from what I can remember

Magic And The Morris Minor. Auntie wants to buy Ivy's most expensive cream cake.
Yes I do recall that one, similar story line to the Open All Hours episode where Arkwright has to be seen as a spendthrift to put off the Widow Featherstone !!!

I caught a brief glimpse of Auntie Wainwright in the Cafe when one of the earlier series was on the TV in the background the other day, I can't recall the episode but I think it was Compo's last series as he sadly looked emaciated.

Can one of the many cleverer members enlighten me which episode this was and was there any others where she went into the cafe? She very seldom left the shop from what I can remember

Once in a Moonlit Junkyard and the time she was Uncle Henry Ltd (I forget the episode title) were two occasions when Auntie left the shop.

Wasn't there an episode when she ordered a breakfast but realised the price and ended up ordering half of a cup of tea?

Back