Aunties Shop.

Well, I wouldn't have minded owning a more modern version of the video camera that Foggy bought.

I bet Clegg must have a cellar full of things Auntie sold him that he never wanted.

Last edited:
I have a wardrobe where the doors don't quite shut together......................I wonder ????;)

Are there signs of a struggle , perspiration stains on the left side consistent with a man being pressed up against the back of the wardrobe . Is there also the faint odour of a ladies perfume, stiletto heel marks on the base the odd blonde hair or lipstick mark ? Could it be from the Perfection range made by a company called Ridley! :08:;):fp:

Most of the items she foisted on customers were absolute tat though! I often wonder where the BBC props department got the items that adorned her shop from.

Most of the items she foisted on customers were absolute tat though! I often wonder where the BBC props department got the items that adorned her shop from.
Perhaps, the nearby charity shops? I can image the props department doing last minute shopping for exactly the right sort of stuff found in Auntie Wainwright's. And of course, Special Effects had to come up with that booming alarm that always sounded.

It took 3 to 4 days twice a year to set up the exterior and window of Auntie's shop, the window was dressed with great care, as when they filmed the interior in the studio's it had to look the same, I did donate some old clutter one year,which they seems grateful for, but I never spotted any of it on screen

Back