Best of British

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Chuffer. Looks like a crew member has left a polystyrene cup of coffee on the table?
You’re so observant Graham,I never noticed that,will look forward to reading all that,especially the Sarah Thomas interview,oh I wish she would have been performing that day in A Murder is Announced in Doncaster,especially as after the show all the cast came into the cafe/bar area and started chatting with the audience members,I had half a dozen flyers with her photo on for Sarah to sign,to give to anyone on here that wanted one,thankyou
Chuffer

You’re so observant Graham,I never noticed that,will look forward to reading all that,especially the Sarah Thomas interview,oh I wish she would have been performing that day in A Murder is Announced in Doncaster,especially as after the show all the cast came into the cafe/bar area and started chatting with the audience members,I had half a dozen flyers with her photo on for Sarah to sign,to give to anyone on here that wanted one,thankyou
Chuffer
Have you thought about sending the pictures to her agent along with a letter, there's a chance she'll sign them then?

If you wanted to buy just the one issue,it’s £5.95 delivered,a pound more than the magazine price,I see there’s also a regular feature called Windows of the past,which in this issue is about Holmfirth.

On ebay for sale by World of books, bargain for someone. A. J. W. Bell From the directors chair, for £8.99, with free post!

Crud - "Doesn't post to the United States"
I read it on the Kindle Onslow so i'm sure you can get it as an e-book

Back