Bicycle Bonanza

Mr T

Does anybody know where the waterfall is that appears in the opening titles for Bicycle Bonanza?? It looks lovely but I just can't place it

Greets and Welcome to the forums, Mr T !

It is a very pretty spot. On my sites to visit when I finally make it over there.

If you haven't checked out the forum map with a bunch of site locations I urge you to give it a look. There is an updated version but the link still points to the older one.

Thanks, Terry. I keep forgetting it is on the main page and click on the 'Summer Wine Map' label at the top of the forum pages. Would it be possible to link both to the updated map, please? Unless there is a reason for both maps.

Greets and Welcome to the forums, Mr T !

It is a very pretty spot. On my sites to visit when I finally make it over there.

If you haven't checked out the forum map with a bunch of site locations I urge you to give it a look. There is an updated version but the link still points to the older one.
Thank you RickAns!!

It is a fantastic county to visit, hope you make it soon!!

Thanks, Terry. I keep forgetting it is on the main page and click on the 'Summer Wine Map' label at the top of the forum pages. Would it be possible to link both to the updated map, please? Unless there is a reason for both maps.
Hi Rick
The link on the forum is now updated and links to the new maps, I kept the link to the old maps to check on how many hits it had, I had to create a completely new map as google did not make it easy to modify the old one, combines hits for both maps are now over 430,000 which is very good

Hi Terry, that is great news your maps have gotten so many hits. I did not mean to sound ungrateful in asking for a link update. Just trying to avoid confusion for new members and ones like myself that kept forgetting which link lead where. Thank you.

I was watching A Bicycle Made for Three and was wondering where the location is where they crash the bicycle . And at the end they brake too hard and go over the handlebars? It was used a lot in other episodes

Back