Captain Clutterbuck's Distant Relative ??????

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
Iv'e been thinking..[I know.... very dangerous,and proves I have too much time on my hands]
Could "Captain Zero.....the human cannonball".. second name Clutterbuck...[promise me you are not laughing now......because our 3 heroes,Howard and Marina...and Eli all did] be a distant relation to the famous Yorkshire pirate from Hebdon Bridge,Black Jack Clutterbuck ????.
Think about it....the surname....the fact that Captain Clutterbuck used to fire cannonballs from the cannons on his ship.......and Captain Zero gets fired out of a cannon.....just like a cannonball [hence the name !!!].
Maybe cannonballs are "in the blood"...just like archery is with Billy !!!!......
I know...you are right...I do have too much time on my hands.......
x!

You'll be walkin the plank with talk like that, it wont be Moody Blue more like Shiverin' Pink . I not related to that beer swilling half wit , how stupid can you be to get yourself fired out of a cannon when you can use them to plunder gold and treasure . The only thing in his blood is Heinekin Lager and its coddled his brain . I'm the scourge of the Spanish and Scarborough Main he's the scourge of the Darby and Joan Club and the Vicar of Dibley. :);)

Back