Character's last names

Adrian Morris

Dedicated Member
Does anyone know what the last names these character's had if they had one.

Milburn aka Crusher
Sid and Ivy
Marina
PC Cooper
Nelly

Thank You

None of them really had one. Coopers was Cooper but I don't think we know his first name.

I think PC Coopers first name was Ken, I know he was played by Ken Kitson but I'm sure I recall him being called Ken in the series

I think PC Coopers first name was Ken, I know he was played by Ken Kitson but I'm sure I recall him being called Ken in the series

Given that he was always up to tricks , mostly to avoid Police Work , and was always doing a disappearing act , second only to Howard, wouldn't it have been a better choice to call him Tommy . Was he any relation to Cyril and Minnie Cooper who Clegg, Truly and Billy were trying to find in the Man Who Invented Yorkshire Funny Stuff .

I would like to know if Crusher was from Sid's family, or Ivy's family.

I always liked to think Sid's.

Perhaps Mr Linsley might know.

In days gone by for example Sgt Wilson being called "Uncle" Arthur by Pike when perhaps he was really his Father , surely scandal hasn't reached LOTSW and its "Uncle " Sid :eek::oops::30:

I think that Milburn was related to Ivy some way. She said something in response to the trio after they asked her about swapping him out for someone else to help around the place. She said she would not mind that but he was family.

I think that Milburn was related to Ivy some way. She said something in response to the trio after they asked her about swapping him out for someone else to help around the place. She said she would not mind that but he was family.

I'm sure that he calls her Aunty Ivy at least once.

I may be missing the joke, but, foggy was always listed as Dewhurst, yet in one episode they paint his name on the side of the white van as Dewhirst, or is it my imagination?

I may be missing the joke, but, foggy was always listed as Dewhurst, yet in one episode they paint his name on the side of the white van as Dewhirst, or is it my imagination?
It was Dewhurst in Foggy's first stint (in the Flag saga there is the irony: How do you spell Dewhurst? / D E W H U R S T - how do you spell it?).
And Dewhirst in Foggy's second stint.

Dewhirst looks too posh for the character, in my opinion.

Back