Crowcroft Challenge..

MST3Claye

Dedicated Member
I have looked at this episode and aside from the locations that have been listed. The pub at the end in Clayton West, the golf course in Marsden, I have not figured out where the scenes with Cooper and Walsh and the drunk have been and I have looked all over the area for any familiarities. Even checked over in Wortley where they've filmed and even around where the pub is when they first introduce Tom to the show. I'm also wondering if they start out on the challenge at either Jackson Bridge or the area in Stocksmoor where Smiler gets stuck in the middle of a hedge.

I have looked at this episode and aside from the locations that have been listed. The pub at the end in Clayton West, the golf course in Marsden, I have not figured out where the scenes with Cooper and Walsh and the drunk have been and I have looked all over the area for any familiarities. Even checked over in Wortley where they've filmed and even around where the pub is when they first introduce Tom to the show. I'm also wondering if they start out on the challenge at either Jackson Bridge or the area in Stocksmoor where Smiler gets stuck in the middle of a hedge.

Claye the police with the drunk scene is Upper Common lane in West Clayton, they did set up the base camp for several days in this area and I suspect they did a lot of filming around here for that series

UCL.jpg

Back