eBay - Surprise

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
I purchased an item three weeks ago which, when delivered, was definitely not in the condition that was described by the seller. I instigated a return. The seller ignored me completely.
I have just been on the telephone to the ebay resolution centre, they answered the phone in seconds, I gave them all the details including tracking number for the return and, again within seconds, made a judgement that I would receive a full refund today.
Absolutely well done eBay... I am very impressed.:respect::respect:

I purchased an item three weeks ago which, when delivered, was definitely not in the condition that was described by the seller. I instigated a return. The seller ignored me completely.
I have just been on the telephone to the ebay resolution centre, they answered the phone in seconds, I gave them all the details including tracking number for the return and, again within seconds, made a judgement that I would receive a full refund today.

It's never a good idea to but second hand ice cream Tony

Did the seller have a bad history? I sometimes am worried about sellers with less than 90% positive reviews, for the fear of what happened to you Tony. I have sometimes not read everything word for word and may be disappointed in something, but that is my fault. I am glad you got it resolved, glad to hear they were on the ball and got your refund.:biggrin:

Back