Favorite Crisp flavour

Cheese and Onion

When Walkers asked for suggestions of new crisp flavour for an upcoming promotion, I wrote in and suggested chocolate dipped cheese and onion crisps . I came up with that from my days of school packed lunches . My mum used to send me off with a packed lunch, which I basically woofed down so I could get out to play football. I would stuff my mouth with cheese and onion crisps and eat my chocolate bar at the same time to a point I loved the taste of the two together. If you haven't tried it give it a go, for me it works though it's a while since I tried it. :)

Smokey Bacon? That sounds like our Onslow? Well, being from the colonies, and being called chips here, and me living about 20 Miles from the chip capital of the east, and maybe the country in Hanover, Pa. There are two I like, one is from the Utz company, and that is Grandma Utz's Kettle style, and the other from Martin's Kettle-Cooked. There must be something with me and kettles?

Smokey Bacon? That sounds like our Onslow? Well, being from the colonies, and being called chips here, and me living about 20 Miles from the chip capital of the east, and maybe the country in Hanover, Pa. There are two I like, one is from the Utz company, and that is Grandma Utz's Kettle style, and the other from Martin's Kettle-Cooked. There must be something with me and kettles?
Kettle crisps are up there with my favourite too, but I’m guessing that’s as they have the highest fat content of most crisps which usually makes things taste better !!!

Back