Filming in my home town

gothic

Administrator
Staff member
They've taken over half of our car park, and started pre-prep for their filming today and tomorrow.
Some show called "Beyond Paradise"
If I'm up town later (to get my prescription from Dr. Barnecutts the bakery) I will try and get some more piccys as they will be filming right outside the bakery.

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 10
I think the show is the sequel to Death in Paradise featuring Kris Marshall who took over from Ben Miller in the original show.

NB Do you check with said Bakery that they have some of your "golden savoury tablets of delight" left before venturing out or do they always ensure they can fulfil your repeat prescription as a valued client. :)

Tony has a pre filled prescription 6 days a week, if he for some reason does not collect it, they send a medical team around. Lets hope the film crew have not polished off all his meds before he gets there, otherwise it will be Death in a Paradise car park.

Not as good as the original but LIGHT YEARS ahead of the abysmal abomination of the Ozzy spin off "Return to Paradise" which aired this year. I managed about 5 minutes of ep1....most of it on fast forward before having to rush off for a technicolour yawn!

Back