Glasses

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This point popped up on facebook, re the cast wearing glasses, I have seen several of the cast that wore glasses off camera, Smiler,Entwistle,Truly etc, and I wonder why they did not wear them when filming.
Yet Howard never seemed to wear them on or off camera yet in one episode he said he had been to get his glasses changed
Maybe to look for the cat that they had,which was mention in one episode, yet we never saw the cat

Just to go off at a tangent again( sorry).It always bugged me when I saw a photo of Captain Mainwaring but Arthur Lowe was wearing his own spec’s !

If Billy had only conceded and gone to Specsavers think of what an archer he could have been and in how much reduced danger Clegg, Tom and PC Cooper would have been plus Barry's model aircraft would have still been airbourne and Barry would still have a hobby and not be at a loose end

If D.W. Cheetham would have forgotten to wear her glasses not only would she not have been "reporting for duty SIR !!!!!",she would not have hit the bullseye on Billy's target.....meaning Billy and Alvin would not have had to conjour up "witch Batty" to "send her away"......meaning she would not have attached herself to that brave airman Howard......meaning Howard would have had one rollocking less from Pearl.........sounds complicated...BUT... I KNOW THAT YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN !!!.
X!.

Back