Good News

Over here we have Altoids in a wonderful tin. After you're done with the mints, the tin is the right size to store all sorts of stuff including old cards, etc.

That's bad news for your dentist, less sweets = less fillings = less money for him!

Dentist wot Dentist !!!! One of my favourite Famous NE comedian Bobby Thompson's lines is " Eh went to the Dentist the uther day he said "Mr Thompson you need to have four teeth out and that will be £200" " Eh seed Wat!!! Two hoondred poond !!! Eers a fiver slacken em!!"

Shrink-flation...

Its in everything here.. Over here small yogurt tubs are now 1/2 the size... chocolate bars.. smaller... and yes.. price hasnt changed

Been happening here for years. It's best to check the weight of the container or the price per ounce to get a realistic impression of value.

Pretty sure it is happening just as much here, I bought a sliced loaf of bread and all that was inside was the crusts
Many moons ago, when I was in college one of the items served in the cafeteria was breaded fish with lots of breading and a tiny bit of actual fish inside. I think that that was the Friday supper.

Back