HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC MORECAMBE

He was a very funny man. I remember hearing he had died when I ewas a nipper, we were on Summer holidays.
The M&W Xmas specials were brilliant.

One word......LEGEND along with the likes of Tommy Cooper will never see their likes again.Modern day comedians really just do not do it for me i,m afraid

One word......LEGEND along with the likes of Tommy Cooper will never see their likes again.Modern day comedians really just do not do it for me i,m afraid

Same as me mate, Comedians and Comic actors are a dying, ifnot dead breed. Can you imagine someone like Ronnie Barker or Len Rossiter or Eric being given a chance on telly these days?

He didn't need to be "in your face" or filthy mouthed.One lift of his glasses and you knew what was coming would be F U N. ;D

An exceptionally talented and naturally funny man.You just dont get his caliber and quality these days.I can remember looking forward to thier show on a Saturday evening or Xmas special and enjoying every minute of them.
They were a class double act and very much missed.

Hector.

Those were the days, it was always a treat when the M&W show was on,I did briefly meet Eric once in a Jewellers in his own town of Harpenden and I spotted Ernie in a petrol station in South Mimms late one night, he just paid and asked for the green shield stamps,so it shows how long ago it was.

He didn't need to be "in your face" or filthy mouthed.One lift of his glasses and you knew what was coming would be F U N. ;D

Completly aggree, you can watch then and have to worry about little kids walking in and hear filth.

The sketches when their in bed together are so funny and not a hint of anything sexual, they make it look perfectly natural. Has a few times above Legend

Back