Hello all

Kall

Hi all!

My name is Kallum and I am 21. I am from the UK. I am a huge sitcom fan and I love a whole range of comedies. Last of the Summer Wine is one of them, I really like Clegg as my favourite character he's the one to sort of in the middleman between the one who is lower class and scruff, Compo and the social class aspirer, (Blamire, Foggy, Seymour ect) and if Clegg wasn't there. The third man and Compo would never associate without Clegg. Clegg is interesting to see throughout the years as he's more grittier and firmer with woman at the starts and becomes more timid throughout the year.

My favourite 3rd man is Seymour. Seymour was different to the more military Foggy and Blamire. I love his crazy inventions and love the physical comedy aspect the show was going in. Also loved the early dialogue shows too.

I've just decided to rewatch the series again tonight,

Can't wait to post around the community and know about the show.

Kallum.

Welcome aboard Kallum,always nice to have a new member aboard,especially one so young who enjoys the show, we look forward to your posts

Hi all!

My name is Kallum and I am 21. I am from the UK. I am a huge sitcom fan and I love a whole range of comedies. Last of the Summer Wine is one of them, I really like Clegg as my favourite character he's the one to sort of in the middleman between the one who is lower class and scruff, Compo and the social class aspirer, (Blamire, Foggy, Seymour ect) and if Clegg wasn't there. The third man and Compo would never associate without Clegg. Clegg is interesting to see throughout the years as he's more grittier and firmer with woman at the starts and becomes more timid throughout the year.

My favourite 3rd man is Seymour. Seymour was different to the more military Foggy and Blamire. I love his crazy inventions and love the physical comedy aspect the show was going in. Also loved the early dialogue shows too.

I've just decided to rewatch the series again tonight,

Can't wait to post around the community and know about the show.

Kallum.

Hi Kallum, and welcome to the forum. :37:

Clegg has always been my favourite too (perhaps with Sid and Wally thrown in as well). He was certainly, as you say, a more grittier and firmer character in the early years, but, then again, he was fresh from his marital combat experience. Lol

Back