Hello

summerwinefan

Hi

Just to say hello. I have joined today and am a long time fan. Watch whenever I can any episode that is shown. Hoping to get to Holmfirth this year. Have not been for a while. I live in Wakefield so not far to go.

::)

Hi

Just to say hello. I have joined today and am a long time fan. Watch whenever I can any episode that is shown. Hoping to get to Holmfirth this year. Have not been for a while. I live in Wakefield so not far to go.

Hi Welcome aboard and as you say Wakefield in less than a hour away from Holmfirth

Hello and welcome from me. ;) We are nice friendly folk not difficult to get on with. :D

Hi

Hi and welcome, looking forward to hearing your views on the show.

Hi All

Many thanks for all the kind words and welcomes. I know I will enjoy my time here. I am watching my favourite show as I type. The Loxley Lozenge episode. ( and no, I don't eat earwigs).

;D

Welcome to my world and now is part of yours. It is fun here believe me.

Good to know there is another local-ish person. I used to work in Wakefield but commuted the 60 miles round trip each day from Barmpot Towers.

Back