Hello

spike

Hi...so i'm over 40 years old and from South Wales,been watching the show for about as long as i can remember now, and watch at least 2 episodes daily and listen to audio when im in work, also if my good lady wife and kids go out for the day i'll have a marathon and just melt on my chair and watch all day....so from this post you'll see i'm lazy(kidding)...on a parting note i haven't got a favourite third man it just depends on what mood i'm in at the time really...so thats me and thanks for letting me join your community.

Hi...so i'm over 40 years old and from South Wales,been watching the show for about as long as i can remember now, and watch at least 2 episodes daily and listen to audio when im in work, also if my good lady wife and kids go out for the day i'll have a marathon and just melt on my chair and watch all day....so from this post you'll see i'm lazy(kidding)...on a parting note i haven't got a favourite third man it just depends on what mood i'm in at the time really...so thats me and thanks for letting me join your community.

Welcome aboard Spike,a lot of us would enjoy nothing more than several hours of just watching losw,Terry

Welcome! Despite all our joking and teasing, we're a friendly group. Not always on topic, but always interesting.

Marianna

Welcome to our little haven, we're all friendly, despite what some might say :D
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Summer Wine :smile:

Hi Spike, be careful if you have anything to do with Pearl and Dick;D;D

Oi!! Can hear you you know?? Cheeky devil!
I'm one of the friendliest people I know! ( Which just goes to show what dodgy mates I have :29:)

Hello there

welcome aboard

and as Marianna says we are not always on topic (actually some of us are often off topic :biggrin::biggrin: quite a lot) :29:

look forward to your contributions ....

Hello there

welcome aboard

and as Marianna says we are not always on topic (actually some of us are often off topic :biggrin::biggrin: quite a lot) :29:

look forward to your contributions ....

You people keep referring to " Topics" I have no idea what you're going on about! :35::me::me:

Back