Just an Update

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks
I mentioned a few weeks back we were doing some work to wine towers,still a bit to do but we are getting there,next week I am spending a few days in the Bournemouth area seeing some old work colleagues,today I replaced the motherboard and CPU on my main computer and that seems to be running very well,I just need to add a Liquid cooling system to help keep the CPU cool and that will probably be done when I get back from the south.

Today I chipped a tooth so if I call the dentist early on Tuesday morning I am hoping to get it fixed before I head off south,I will try and bribe them with a sticky bun

I have booked a couple of days in Holmfirth towards the end of May, there is a couple of LOSW fans coming over from the USA, we met them a couple of years back when we were in Holmfirth, they did not have transport so we showed them around, this time we can show them more of the sights, for this they have given us a 30,000 acre farm complete with Ranch,cattle and staff along with the Empire State Building (Only Joking)

We are still getting over the recent change to BST for some reason it has seemed to throw our body clock all over the place this year,anyone else get bothered by the clock changes

Terry

Today I chipped a tooth so if I call the dentist early on Tuesday morning I am hoping to get it fixed before I head off south,I will try and bribe them with a sticky bun.

If it isn't one d****d thing, it's another! Best of luck with the dentist and with your mysterious-sounding projects.

Marianna

Managed to get a dentist appointment later today which is great,we are down to the final stages of work in the house,mainly painting and lighting,we are totally LED lighting throughout,saves up a fortune on the electic bills,just avoid buying them from the normal retail outlets (B&Q) etc as they are over the top price wise,they are selling GU10 fitting LED for £8-10 when you can buy them for a couple of pounds each on the net, I have been buying LED lights on a 5metre roll,they are great for under counters,in wardrobes etc,off the net around £3 a roll plus a couple of pounds for the transformer,Screwfix price £80

I think B&Q is getting expensive, just recently I've been getting things for Amazon and the like cheaper. Hope you tooth gets sorted.

Back