Least Enjoyable Show Poll of Polls

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Please choose three episodes from this list of your least enjoyable episodes,the poll runs for 14 days

Voted, I went for "A Quiet Drink", "The Space Ace" and "Will Randolph Make A Good Impression" which I have stated before that I think it's the worst episode ever and that's coming from a Hobbo era fan. Although can understand why "waggoner's Roll" is winning as I write this cause its a poor episode as well, but the three I chose I feel are worse than that.

Only one episode truly stands out as a least favorite, A Quiet Drink. Thats the only one I won't bother watching. The others are at least "enjoyable".

I know that Wagoner's Roll will get some votes but I will always stick up for that era of Tom's first shows. For some reason I always enjoyed his interactions with the other guys are they were in the stage of trying to figure each other out.

Can't possibly vote for A Quiet Drink. Though it's unusual, that's what makes it a bit special. It's a very old one, it's got Blamire in it... It's a very precious episode.

Will there be a least enjoyable Christmas special poll?

Can't possibly vote for A Quiet Drink. Though it's unusual, that's what makes it a bit special. It's a very old one, it's got Blamire in it... It's a very precious episode.

Poll is now listed

Respectfully WSTOL, for me there was just too much emphasis on guest characters that I didn't think were funny.

Some Enchanted Evening is the worst! Treated nora very very badly.
I cannot watch this one at all.

A Quiet Drink comes a close second, but I can watch it (rarely).

Back