Most fearsome battleaxe

Nora once frightened Brian Glover who wrestled under the name of Leon Arris....nuff said. :)

I remember him wrestling years ago. Also remember Truly once saying that she reminded him of Butcher Gilligan who sported the tattoo "Born To Be Bad" :D

In a rumble between Ivy and Nora, my money would be on Ivy! Nora backed down in 'Serenade for tight jeans' and in 'Here we go into the wild blue yonder'...I think Nora knew she was second best!

2jciixk.jpg

God love her.

Nora was marvelous, Kathy Staff played her brilliantly. An episode without Nora wasn't a proper episode.

Nora was marvelous, Kathy Staff played her brilliantly. An episode without Nora wasn't a proper episode.

Although in general I would agree there was one - Full Steam Behind - which did not have Norah or any other characters and that is one of my all time best episodes.

I think that just occasionally a break from the normal routine is refreshing and thus if some one like Norah was absent then it was all the more pleasing the next episode when the battle axe returned!

Although in general I would agree there was one - Full Steam Behind - which did not have Norah or any other characters and that is one of my all time best episodes.

I think that just occasionally a break from the normal routine is refreshing and thus if some one like Norah was absent then it was all the more pleasing the next episode when the battle axe returned!

Oooh yeah, good shout that man! Full Steam Behind was very good, in fact that whole series was marvelous, but that was a particularly good episode.

Back