Mum

Liana Lloyd

Hi all,

It’s been such a long time since I posted on here I hope my post finds you all well, I can’t remember if I mentioned the reason why I hadn’t posted - my dad was in hospital from late august last year - kept saying as soon as you get well we’ll take you to Holmfirth (he loved LOTSW) he passed away in October anyway bittersweet moment was we took mum yesterday we all had a cry but mum loved it and was absolutely blown away as she constantly watches it on Gold and we took her in Sids Cafe for something to eat

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 9
Hello Liana ,

My deepest condolences for the sad loss of your dad , so sad to hear your Dad wasn't able to visit Holmfirth but heartwarming that your Mum and yourself were able to visit and express the love for the show your Dad clearly had . It is nice to see you post again , welcome back .

Hello Liana ,

My deepest condolences for the sad loss of your dad , so sad to hear your Dad wasn't able to visit Holmfirth but heartwarming that your Mum and yourself were able to visit and express the love for the show your Dad clearly had . It is nice to see you post again , welcome back .
Thank you x

Back