My first Holmfirth picture

Great picture of you on the bridge. Looks such a pretty day - blue skies, sunny with a bit of clouds. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks for sharing Louise great picture did you feel any sense of presence whilst on the bridge given the members of the cast who have been on it ?

Great picture Louise. Looking forward to seeing the others. I was err, wondering, don't you have any motor cycle gear?:p

Thank you ever so much for posting all these wonderful photo's Louise, you've had amazing weather and for those of us unable to get to Holmfirth it's a lovely reminder. I'm hoping to go later in the year, can you recommend any restaurants which stood out as that's always helpful to know?

Thank you ever so much for posting all these wonderful photo's Louise, you've had amazing weather and for those of us unable to get to Holmfirth it's a lovely reminder. I'm hoping to go later in the year, can you recommend any restaurants which stood out as that's always helpful to know?
The hotel that I stayed in (The Old Bridge Inn) has got great food.
Harvey's (it's opposite The Old Bridge Inn)
Compo's fish and chip shop
The Tap House - we ate there on the last night, the food was really good.

The hotel that I stayed in (The Old Bridge Inn) has got great food.
Harvey's (it's opposite The Old Bridge Inn)
Compo's fish and chip shop
The Tap House - we ate there on the last night, the food was really good.
Thank you ever so much Louise, I'm definitely going to give some of these a try!

Back