New Book

Terry [or anyone] have your purchased this yet just wondered if it offers anything different from other books I am sure we all own ? Thank you for any information you can share.

Terry [or anyone] have your purchased this yet just wondered if it offers anything different from other books I am sure we all own ? Thank you for any information you can share.

I understand that it includes many new pictures which have not been published before, including a few of mine,sadly they spelt my name wrong, I have ordered a copy and can tell you more when it arrives

Thanks Tony and Terry. I thought about the digital copy as I don't have a lot of space for hard copy books having bought so many , particularly since lockdown . I assume their App is available for IOS and Android ?

I've ordered a copy. It's says it's a bookazine so I'm not sure what to expect. Half book, half magazine?

Just realised there is more damage to the spine than first noticed,so I have written to the company,see what happens

Surely they will replace . I bought a book about Music Hall a while back and it had obviously been somewhere damp and as the pages were laminated they basically all stuck together and you couldn't open half the pages . It was a third party seller on Amazon and they were so apologetic and replaced it without question . Good luck Terry

Just realised the book company is about 30 miles from me so I might take a drive over there next week

Oooh, do I or don’t I?? I wonder if there’s anything different in it from all the other books?
In all honesty as much as everyone wants there to be 100 pages of unread, unseen before stuff- there wouldnt really be much new after all these years... just a cash grab.

In all honesty as much as everyone wants there to be 100 pages of unread, unseen before stuff- there wouldnt really be much new after all these years... just a cash grab.
I disagree. Yes we all know the story, but it is told here in a friendly new way with many unseen pictures, and put together by an enthusiastic Holmfirth resident.

Back