Nursing

Cloggy

Dedicated Member
Who would you like to be nursed by:

Nora Batty, Pearl. or Marina ?

My choice would be Marina, she works in the Supermarket, she's fast on her bike for shopping and a wacky sense of humour to cheer you up.

Marina is unavailable as she has been hired as a full time nurse by a Mr Sibshaw . In addition to her salary he has been fined many times for not only going on bicycle rides with the young lady but also for failing to observe Social distancing rules ;)

Seeing the how the guys looked after being bandaged up by Nora gives me second thoughts on her. To her credit she did do an exceptional job clearing Barry's ear wax!

Marina or Pearl would be nice. On occasion I do recall (and being pleasantly surprised by) Pearl being amazingly kind and caring towards another when concerned about them. That is when she was not being annoyed at Howard.

Think I would lean more towards Pearl. She has a nice side that does not get shown much. I do like Pearl's pleated grey dress that she wears often. Not many ladies of my generation wear or wore dresses, let alone any with pleats :frown2:.

I met Juliette on several occasions and she was lovely, the last time was at the final dinner in London , as I was leaving to catch the train back to Leeds she was outside, she called me over and said thanks for coming and gave me a hug and a kiss

Back