Parents Question

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the characters mention their parents, Foggy for example often mentioned his mother, but did he ever mention his father, what other characters can you recall did the same

Given the penchant for famous guest stars if he'd been well enough for even a cameo [given he died in 1982 aged 82 it may have been possible] then Sandy Powell could have appeared and he would have definitely mentioned his mother given his catchphrase " Can you hear me mother?" Here he is on stage .

Straight after his bath...in his clean P'J's Foggy's mum used to comb his hair....and Foggy used to always worry that being an only child his mum may have thought that all young boys have beetles in their undies !!!! [ Foggy reminiscing with Cleggy in "Ordeal by Trousers"].

Given the penchant for famous guest stars if he'd been well enough for even a cameo [given he died in 1982 aged 82 it may have been possible] then Sandy Powell could have appeared and he would have definitely mentioned his mother given his catchphrase " Can you hear me mother?" Here he is on stage .

Jumped straight to the middle of that video CC, for a moment thought it was an Arthur Lowe/Esther Ranzen double act o_O o_O o_O

Straight after his bath...in his clean P'J's Foggy's mum used to comb his hair....and Foggy used to always worry that being an only child his mum may have thought that all young boys have beetles in their undies !!!! [ Foggy reminiscing with Cleggy in "Ordeal by Trousers"].
I think that was Wellies to Wet Suit, when Compo was changing into his wet suit under the bridge.

Back