Pearl's quiz

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
According to my last of the Summer Wine calendar today is the first day of Burning Passion. Happy Burning Passion everyone.
For your chance to get your name in the prize draw be the first person to answer this question correctly. Which episode is this scene taken from? This is only open to Last of the Summer Wine Forever group or the forum so if you're seeing this any where else pop over and join us. Your name can only be added once so good luck.
190305475_10226231577559201_7363158372371791851_n.jpg

Due to technical difficulties, ie John ! I've only just seen this and yes Rick that's correct, I've added your name to the prize draw.
I've never been called a technical difficulty before. I think you're technically difficult too petal

I've never been called a technical difficulty before. I think you're technically difficult too petal

Sadly John , Pearl is now going to resolve the "Technical Difficulty" in the tried and trusted method of shutting "the device " down and then booting it . If the first attempt fails then a further "boot" will be attempted . If she dons the old hobnail boots get your best Nike trainers on and head for the hills! :)

Back