Porkpie

Bora Natty

Dedicated Member
I have a streaming service, this just showed up on. I noticed it didn't last long. Is it worth a watch. Ta!

For a moment there I thought you meant the pie, I was going to say don't bother I used to make them in a very well known factory.

I think this is a spin off from Desmonds , Porkpie , played by Ram John Holder, was a main character in that . You could watch a bit of Desmonds first and then decide about watching this.

When they're cut in half, they look like a disgusting quantity of congealed fat, and very little meat. Yuck!
I agree, not a fan of the jelly either! That said I've only every really tried cheap pork pies - perhaps if I had one of those home crafted ones from Melton Mowbray I may change my view.

I haven't looked yet, but would anyone know where I can stream Desmond's? Maybe it would better to watch that and learn the character first, then watch Porkpie?

Well, I downloaded an app we have here called Airy TV. I don't know if it's available to you there? It has a few decent things on it, but it's poorly laid out in my opinion. I happened to notice that Desmonds was on last night at 7:00. I watched the first episode and it wasn't my cup of tea, so I think I'll sack Porkpie..

Last edited:
Back