Preparing for winter

I think it's very cheerful. Do these things appear anonymously, is there a contest, or do people make their own as a community effort? As someone who crochets, embroiders and sews I know the time and effort that would take to do, especially all over town. You must have a very community-oriented town.

I think it's very cheerful. Do these things appear anonymously, is there a contest, or do people make their own as a community effort? As someone who crochets, embroiders and sews I know the time and effort that would take to do, especially all over town. You must have a very community-oriented town.
Hmm, generally they just "appear". You wake up in the morning, stroll down through the high street, and hey... all the woolies are out.

What a lovely gesture. I'm afraid if anyone tried to do something like that, or the event Gothic first posted, around here, it would be immediately vandalized, or someone would find something to be offended by.

It's just cheerful and happy and makes people feel like someone in the community cares.
Someone should make some of these for Monty Don to wrap his tree ferns and such for the winter. They'd get national television coverage if he displayed them in the winter special.

Back