Quiet intit

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Does anyone fancy discussing the economic crisis in Manchuria? Or maybe we could compare bald patches in the over 85's. I have a good head of hair but unfortunately this is offset by my large ears which are inclined to suck in any loose strands and when I sneeze a ready made birds nest is expelled through my nostrils. I tried wearing a hair net but fell foul to the scurvy scalp mite which can impair one's vision should you dare to venture outdoors when Jupiter is in conjunction with your chimney pot. It was when I starting watching LOTSW that I caught on to the idea of wearing rollers after seeing our Nora with them. Someone should have told her to roll them up tighter then I am sure they would have pulled the wrinkles out of her stockings. Is anyone in favour of supporting a movement in favour of posthumously awarding a medal to Wally for bravery in the face of extreme hostelry. :33: OOPS, sorry Nora.

What a lovely oblique sense if humour you have Peri, similar to mine ! The only problem I have with mine is that some folk keep insisting on correcting me ! Even when I 'm tongue in cheek .!:fp:

What a lovely oblique sense if humour you have Peri, similar to mine ! The only problem I have with mine is that some folk keep insisting on correcting me ! Even when I 'm tongue in cheek .!:fp:
Who? Tell me who and I'll ave um!

Dick, your short one liners have me smiling constantly. Keep 'em coming my friend. :D

Back