Same duo different show?

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
Can you name another production (series, one off or film) where 2 Summer Wine actors were in a scene together. They must have interacted with each other so for example Trevor Bannister (Toby) & Josephine Tewson (Miss Davenport) were in the same episode of Keeping Up Appearances but they weren't in the same scene. There are some very obvious answers but also some very obscure ones I can think of.

I'll kick off with the series Terry posted, Wyatts Watchdogs where Trevor Bannister & Brian Wilde were in the same scene in every episode.

You've taken my back up clever answer :pfrom memory they were only in one episode together he was the senior Salvation Army officer

Can you name another production (series, one off or film) where 2 Summer Wine actors were in a scene together. They must have interacted with each other so for example Trevor Bannister (Toby) & Josephine Tewson (Miss Davenport) were in the same episode of Keeping Up Appearances but they weren't in the same scene. There are some very obvious answers but also some very obscure ones I can think of.

I'll kick off with the series Terry posted, Wyatts Watchdogs where Trevor Bannister & Brian Wilde were in the same scene in every episode.
What role did Bannister have in KUA?

I'm putting my neck out on this one, weren't Kenneth Cope & Mike Grady in the same scene at the toilet factory in Carry On At Your Convenience?

Back