Series 12 Favourite Episodes

Whoops - did not see message that could vote for two. Voted for one and submitted and now can not vote for a second! Not to mind ...

Whoops - did not see message that could vote for two. Voted for one and submitted and now can not vote for a second! Not to mind ...

Try again barmpot as I have changed some settings,you can now change your votes in this poll,Terry

A really good series to herald the return of Foggy. I went with Roll On as a cert as it's one of my favourite ever episodes. The second vote went to Das Welly Boot which is also very good and it beat off competition from Come in Sunray Major and Return of the Warrior.

Now that you mention Das Welly Boot, it´s actually so silly that me of all people didn´t get the title at first! I thought, what kind of a word is "das", until it dawned on me that it was my own mother tongue ;D, obviously referring to the film Das Boot (the boat if you translate it literally, a U-boat). Oh, silly, silly me!

Thanks Terry for allowing me to cast a second vote - some quite good episodes there so not that easy....

Back