Spot in the Shop

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
A little like spot the ball, how may brand names can you spot in the shop, I know the production company try and hide some and use made up names, even run marker pens across the product making it harder to work out what the product is, I had noticed the made up soap powder brand in the shop was the same as seen in LOSW, but if you run a keen eye in the background you can spot many typical brand names.

I will start the ball rolling with Daz, how many can you spot, just one per post please

I'm still really impressed you got Brasso! Do you get that in the US? I've not seen it here in the shops in decades...
I don't know if it's still on the market here. I've used Barkeeper's Friend for so many decades that I haven't paid any attention to the rest of that supermarket shelf. Anyway, the only items I have that need polishing are the stainless steel kitchen sink and a set of rarely used stainless steel pots and pans.

I don't know if it's still on the market here. I've used Barkeeper's Friend for so many decades that I haven't paid any attention to the rest of that supermarket shelf. Anyway, the only items I have that need polishing are the stainless steel kitchen sink and a set of rarely used stainless steel pots and pans.
What? you've not got a solid silver self-cleaning sauce separator like Hyacinth !!!???! :p :p :p -

There are several in the shot, I will claim Matchmakers and leave the others for someone else
STS1.jpg

Back