maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the 3rd quiz,enjoy

Standard Photo

STD3o.JPG

Photo with 10 Changes

STD3.jpg

Just to let you know Scruffy only has 7 out of the 10 correct,so there are 3 more to find

I've checked the 3 pictures, and I really believe that Scruffy (hope that's the one who sent the 3rd picture) is right. I had found 8 of the differences myself already, the two remaining were the pocket on the brown trousers/jeans, and the difference in the branches of the tree top left. I think you may have tried to confuse us, Terry! Hopefully there are more people who are now emailing their solutions, and I do look forward now to see whether I am right!
Marianne Smits-Jansen
Roermond, The Netherlands.

OK with the tree there are 8 correct in the picture,so there is 2 more to find,any takers and good luck

From left to right:
1. inside at the back in telephone box
2. lolly in left hand of girl with dark jacket
3. sole of right shoe of guy in dark blue jacket and blue jeans is lightcoloured on photo 1, shorter piece light photo 2
4. one white area instead of 2 white areas on fire extinguisher
5. lettering on poloshirt of guy in frayed blue shorts on picture 1, not on 2
6. there is a pocket on left brown trouser leg of girl standing almost against car V399DFV on picture 1, not on 2
7, 8, 9 and 10: all 4 on the house top left area:
7. different branches of the tree height of roof of house
8. someone is sitting behind window on top floor photo 1, not on photo with 10 changes
9. the ventilator in wall right of downstairs window is not shown in photo with the 10 changes
10. the large satellite disk on photo with changes

There is still one change to find and to give you all a clue look hard at the blue car,have fun

Well, I'll have a go, don't think it will be right, but anyway!
I've printed the left side of picture, so where the car is featured, 3 times, all 3 you published. It seems, when holding them under a light, that maybe, just maybe, there is a slight difference in width/height of the car, but to judge it very well I should have the thing that Gerrit used, have no idea what that was, but he mentioned that it was not completely fair (if I remember correctly).
Marianne Smits-Jansen

The grey part of the rear left light is different(square instead of pointed.

Well done George,yes the reverse lamp section on the rear lamp is smaller,I have another one of these and I will post it soon

With the weather over here being the way it is, searching for differences in the Fun Quiz is a nice change to shopping, reading and watching the telly! It just is not possible to go cycling for fun now, and it has not been fun for the most part of autumn and winter, hate it! How is the weather in Almere, also a layer of snow again? M. S-J

Hi Marianne

I live in Almere and work in Amsterdam.
A whole day watching characters at a computer monitor.
Putting them in the right order.
In the evening it is difficult for me to stay alert and to watch for differences in pictures.
A computer does it better ;D

The snow is becoming an annoyance...
Ignoring is dangerous.
The street is like a mirror.

Hi Gerrit,
Apart from the snow "carnaval" starts this weekend. The whole towncenter is filled with tents and stands where one can eat and drink (especially that I think ;), shops will be closed on Monday (because of the "optocht" parade) and most of them also on Tuesday. Life is totally unsettled, and it is not something we like, although I am from the south, I have never been one for the "dweil" avonden (evenings, and nights, pubs are open until 3 at night!), this means going from pub to pub, have a drink everywhere, well, you'll understand what will be the result! And my husband is from the north, from the Haarlem area, and we are not young anymore either, so. I've done lots of shopping already, because of course we want to have our regular meals, and nice ones at that! I just read on teletext that people who want to "celebrate" carnaval are warned to stay inside (in pubs etc.) and not stay outside very long. Well, I wish you and everybody else a very nice weekend, and we will all search for the sun coming out!
Marianne.

I forgot to explain what "dweil avonden" are: people go from the one pub to the other, having a drink (beer mostly) in each one, and this not seldom leads to drunks on the street. But one cannot take a real glass or bottle outside, plastic glasses are used.
The other thing: I said I am from the south, i.e. not from Roermond where I've lived for a long time now, I am from Helmond near Eindhoven originally, and after finishing grammar/secondary school I went to Philips in Eindhoven, followed a course for "secretary" there, took all my exams for English, German and French business correspondence (handelscorrespondentie is the Dutch name), then worked there for 11 to 12 years, until after our daughter Marjolein was born and when we finally got a house (not so easy at the time, in the sixties).
Well, that's it I think, hope I didn't bore you to death!
Marianne.

I was raised in a little village at the edge of the Bible Belt in the province Utrecht.
Very religious Calvinistic family. I watched television at my neighbours...
I like Compo running out of church! My feelings exactly.

If you are not raised with Carnaval, you will not understand Carnaval?
I don't understand Carnaval.
I have to confess in my wilder times I visited some pubs...
And sober I was not. But got always home.
Although the keyhole was sometimes moving.

We have now also some images.
Look for the differences :)

Mail me for more personal information ;)

I know of the bible belt of course, I think you are more of the age of my children, who are now 48, 43 and 40 resp., and they had a non-religious education, we are not members of any church or religion, so no religious burden at all. Even I myself, more of the age of your parents Gerrit, although raised more or less as a roman catholic, have never felt religious, not one bit, and when it became possible to leave out one's original religion (I was baptized as a baby) at the local council office, I did that of course. My mum never was really religious, my dad was more or less, but mainly because of family, "what will so-and-so say when I don't go to church", things like that. My husband was raised a "Protestant", I think "gereformeerd", well, you can translate that to English, I've got no idea of the difference in the views of protestants, but he, Ruud, quit church when he was 16, that is possible in protestant churches but at that time not in r.c. church. Now of course everything is possible.
We have 3 grandchildren, two boys, of our daughter Marjolein and her partner Hans (living in Enschede), they are now 10 and almost 8, and a granddaughter, about 8 weeks, daughter of our youngest son Alexander and partner Miranda, living in a village near here. None of our children is married, they did sign a contract of some kind, especially in view of their children. Our other son, Patrick, who is 43 and not living in any kind of relationship, lives in Rotterdam since a couple of months.
So that is my story, in short.
Marianne.

Back