Spotted on utube

I truly, no pun intended, enjoyed the utube postings for Last of the Summer Wine, especially the composite of most of the past characters. Just hearing the theme music puts me in a great mood. I think most of us have a bit ( or a lot ) of Foggy, Compo or Clegg in us. Roaming the comparative flatlands of central Iowa isn't quite like Yorkshire, but a good imagination helps a lot.

I truly, no pun intended, enjoyed the utube postings for Last of the Summer Wine, especially the composite of most of the past characters. Just hearing the theme music puts me in a great mood. I think most of us have a bit ( or a lot ) of Foggy, Compo or Clegg in us. Roaming the comparative flatlands of central Iowa isn't quite like Yorkshire, but a good imagination helps a lot.
I remember the film 'Field of Dreams' when Kevin Costner was asked 'Is this Heaven?' and he replied 'No it's Iowa' :)

Hi sewellb

I live in a flat land, a few yards below sea level.
I pay a lot of money to keep my feet dry.
But even then I am ordered by my wife to wash them....

Just gone through these - some marvellous reminders.

One thing that it did do was give me the answer to a question I posed some time ago about the registration mark for Edie's red Triumph Herald.

Cannot say I have seen many that can be classed as tributes. I have seen a couple of music pieces accompanied by the odd photo, but nothing that specifically relates to a particular character or actor.

It would have been nice to see one to Compo and Nora :)

Back