Summer Wine A-Z Game

• Thread starter Thread starter jrt2345
  • Start date Start date
In the QUEUE at the post office. :santahat: Beth, I get to see the subtickles ( as Compo calls 'em ) on my dvds.
I always thought that Compo mispronounced subtitles as if it were spelled "Subtittles". I must listen more closely next time it's on :santahat:

In the QUEUE at the post office. :santahat: Beth, I get to see the subtickles ( as Compo calls 'em ) on my dvds.
I always thought that Compo mispronounced subtitles as if it were spelled "Subtittles". I must listen more closely next time it's on :santahat:
Well, John, the translation on the bottom says subtickles but they make loads of mistakes in transcribing. For instance, when Foggy has that parking lot scheme in mind, he says to Wesley, "How IS Edie?" They wrote that his response was "Grating." lol. Of course you can HEAR him say WAITING.

Yes, but suppose you don't have your YARDBRUSH with you? :santahat: Happy Christmas all. I am proud and happy to count you all as friends.

Look at him, standing there like a bossy giraffe. (Compo to Foggy in "The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper")

Foggy: You just bend your knees when you hit the ground.
Clegg: Sounds like pretty advanced kissing to me.

From Whoops

Back