Summer Wine A-Z Game

• Thread starter Thread starter jrt2345
  • Start date Start date
Mr Ken Kitson esq

Ey up Captain ! This is just a fun game to try and use a letter of the alphabet in sequence from the show . It can be just a name or a sentence from the show or even a title of an episode. The only rule is to keep in sequence. We have been doing this for some time now so obviously we have used some twice or more. If you use a sentence it helps if you can make your particular word in capitals or different colours. As Pearl did with her "X" . As I said its just for fun so the trick is trying to find a new one each time. :16:

Ey up Captain ! This is just a fun game to try and use a letter of the alphabet in sequence from the show . It can be just a name or a sentence from the show or even a title of an episode. The only rule is to keep in sequence. We have been doing this for some time now so obviously we have used some twice or more. If you use a sentence it helps if you can make your particular word in capitals or different colours. As Pearl did with her "X" . As I said its just for fun so the trick is trying to find a new one each time. :16:

The best part is to post at the same time as Dick with the same letter then "OI" him, you get to see steam coming out his ears :me::me::me::me::me::me::p:p:p

Back