We're DOOMED! Doomed I tell you!

LOCKE???? Ness!!!!! Madam you insult me again!... and Scottish TEA?????? I'll have you know Scottish Tea is a nighttime meal!

I'll see you at LOCH!!!!!! Ness with Haggis and Black Pud! (I will even invoke the ancient Lancastrian art of ECKY THUMP!..brink your best Bunnett!)
Just remember my second will be Nessie!!

GOTHIC.....you can be adjudicator!:15:
Stupid phone!!! Loch Ness!
I'll have you know Edinburgh Highland blend tea is the finest tea on the planet. Have to take an empty suitcase up there every year to fill with tea the heathens down here don't sell it.

OH! TEA! You mean the vile horrible stuff that pommes drink (including wife..she's a cockney!) I was unfortunately forced to drink the stuff when growing up (not the Edinburgh stuff you mentioned!) Saying it is the finest tea on the planet is like saying Elephant dung is better than cow dung in taste and texture!

Like you mad fools who drink any sort of booze......it is all just disgusting vinegar to me, no matter how much the wife disagrees. And YES, although Scottish, I include whisky! I fail to see how anyone can drink any of the foul stuff and don't get me started on actually PAYING for it! :15:

Ummmmmm......maybe I should have used my inside voice on that one.........booze drinkers can get kind of riled up! Was lots of fun locking them up though! Street drinking is illegal here it was hilarious to me watching some snotty nosed people being forced to pour out their FULL bottles of Scotch or whatever when caught! It was either that..or get locked up and they STILL lost their booze! Great days!!!!**^^<:**^^<:

NOTE: Nothing implied on the ethics of drinking or anything...I just cannot stand the smell or taste!
My late Mother in Law made the mistake of trying to spike my drink one day (She didn't believe ANYONE didn't drink!)
Lets just say One broken glass AND the table it was on!! She got the message!

How about each of us recreate one of the Highland Games stalwarts to resolve this , we throw some wood to simulate the caber toss and see who gets the greatest distance . I will launch a caber like swan vesta match , you throw the well known Aussie wooden implement, a boomerang, and video it to show the distance achieved . :):)

UMMM..Tossing the caber has nothing to do with distance! As for the distance a boomerang goes......I think it is pretty well established that they dont go that far from the thrower!:08:

(Actually a REAL boomerang is a lump of wood designed to be thrown at prey and is NOT designed to return!)

Stupid phone!!! Loch Ness!
I'll have you know Edinburgh Highland blend tea is the finest tea on the planet. Have to take an empty suitcase up there every year to fill with tea the heathens down here don't sell it.
They sell it on the T'internet at Ebay ; )))
Some Scottish shop thingy ; )))

Back