What Connection

Hi,Good guess but this station was never used in losw but it has a connection with the show

or is it where they filmed Oh Dr Beeching and Stephen Lewis aka Smiler appeared in that? shot in the dark.

Well done Robin, yes it is Arley station on the seven valley railway and in the series they called it Hatley and as you say Smiler worked in the signal box

I didn`t really watch the show but remember Stephen Lewis being hilarious as usual , I don`t suppose anyone knows how his health is?

That station is beautiful by the way.I hope you don`t mind me nicking it as my desktop wall paper!

Yes it was very funny and it had a lot of the HideHi gang in it,yes you can use the pic,I have a larger one if it helps,I heard Mr Lewis left because of ill health in his family and not himself

oh yes the larger picture would be great, my email is matey@unclebobby.plus.com thanks very much.

and thanks a lot for the info on Mr Lewis, that`s a great shame, he was a great character, hope he will be back on our screens in some capacity in the future.

I remember the lady who played the Librarians assistant , Mrs Partridge, (Rosalind Martin I think her name was,great actress) was also in Selwyn Froggitt ?

Sorry her name was Rosemary ... lovely actress, sadly not with us anymore.

I didn`t really watch the show but remember Stephen Lewis being hilarious as usual , I don`t suppose anyone knows how his health is?

That station is beautiful by the way.I hope you don`t mind me nicking it as my desktop wall paper!

Rob I found out the other day that Mr Lewis retired due to a family members health and not his own

Rob I found out the other day that Mr Lewis retired due to a family members health and not his own

Correct Rob and I have discovered there is another connection, any idea's

Oh ok thanks Terry, hope he is well. can`t think of another connection at the moment but will have a good think..

Back