Who is this

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Another bit of fun, a picture of a cast member distorted,can you guess who it is

that`s harder...maybe Mike Grady? if not maybe Gordon Warmby? I`ll go for Mike Grady,when he played Golf.

Spot on Robin with Barry in his Golf hat,I will have to make this a little harder

The more I look at it the more I think it could be pearl? Juliette Kaplan? Although my first thought was Josephine Tewson..

I think you may have got me this time, I can only have a guess at Jack Smethurst? Then again could be Robert Fyfe? no there is no moustache, so will stick to Jack.

Claye got the right answer before me though Terry..two posts above mine.

Well within a couple of hours George got the answer,here is another,then I am going to have to rethink this bit of fun,it seems to easy

Don't do that Terry...it's a great idea.The only reason I got the Norman Wisdom one was the cap,otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue.

I agree with George it`s great, I don`t know how George got Auntie Wainwright though....I was racking my brains over which bearded characters had been in the show!! and it was the lovely Jean ;D

Is this one Brian Wilde?

Back