Wind Power, The End

I've just watched that scene and noticed another oddity. Look at the shadow of the road sign. When Compo is heading for the edge, the shadow is almost parallel to the main road, but less than a minute later when the credits roll, the shadow is across the road, indicating that it must have taken several hours to film that one scene.

shadow.png shadow2.png

I've just watched that scene and noticed another oddity. Look at the shadow of the road sign. When Compo is heading for the edge, the shadow is almost parallel to the main road, but less than a minute later when the credits roll, the shadow is across the road, indicating that it must have taken several hours to film that one scene.

View attachment 3434 View attachment 3436

Judging buy the filming I have witnessed, where a simple 10 second shot on screen can take up to a hour to film, a complex shot like this could be several hours

Isn't it strange how you get these anomalies in life, here we have Shadows on the road in a Cliff Hanger of an episode and for years we had Shadows on the road with Cliff Richard Uh Hah! :08::fp::)

Quoting Cliff Richard? I believe you might have a fan in Rick from The Young Ones, captain. He had an affinity for referencing Cliff as well. :D

Always thought that Cliff Richard's music seemed a bit on the mellow or soft side for someone like Rick of The Young Ones to be so fond of. Granted I know very little of Cliff or his music. Figured some more heavier, anarchistic rock music might be Rick's thing. Not as heavy as what Vivienne would be into of course. Rick did like to wax poetic at times so maybe Cliff was on the poetic side with his lyrics? :confused2:

Back