Britain's Got Talent

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Reaction score
OK this should open the floodgates.
What are your views on the Simon Cowell Egg attack live on Britains got Talent also your views on this show. Do you think it exploits young children who think they might win only to be let down and should it be British acts only. Looking forward to your comments.
I do feel that it should open to people of 16 years or over. Children as young as nine have been on I think that is too young for a show like this.

OK this should open the floodgates.
What are your views on the Simon Cowell Egg attack live on Britains got Talent also your views on this show. Do you think it exploits young children who think they might win only to be let down and should it be British acts only. Looking forward to your comments.
I do feel that it should open to people of 16 years or over. Children as young as nine have been on I think that is too young for a show like this.

To be honest I rarely see it,the odd time I have caught a glimpse I have thought why do people watch this let alone waste good money voting,It must appeal to the younger generation as there are several shows with similar themes and I dread to think what programmers will be offering in another 10 plus years time,thank goodness for all the great TV we used to watch being available on DVD,I think we must use our TV's to watch far more off air these days,all coming from DVD/Internet etc

I don't watch that or any similar programs. Has for the egg attack I have seen it all over the news and have to say that I have a similar impulse when ever I see Cowell too so really don't see a problem with it 8)
I'd give the girl a medal :D

I dread to think what programmers will be offering in another 10 plus years

It's already pretty bad now! In the last year or so I have cut way
back on what I download from TheBox. Just not much of
interest to be had. While enjoying Vicious, that's one of a very
few modern shows we watch. Mostly we are watching old
episodes of shows like Heartbeat, The Royal, LOTSW, HIGNFY.

I also think it was staged,the girl gets past any stage security with eggs,then stands between 2 people singing who never seemed to notice, she then took her time throwing the eggs with no security dashing up to grab her, the clip I saw on the news did not show Mr Cowell covered in eggs,was he actually sitting there when she threw them ?

If it was staged then it's disgusting those two poor boys who were singing didn't know that was going to happen. Mind you they kept their cool snd did well not to be put off by it. Simon Cowell does not need the publicity nor does the show it draws over 13 million veiwers .

For those who watched Youtube 2 security men did get on stage to take her away and police showed up within 10 minutes and arrested her. But there were no charges made. These things happen on live shows. Some years ago during the Oscars a naked man ran on stage.

I don't think it was staged.. As they say the show must go on and this was a contest. If they stopped singing they wouldn't have been allowed to continue.

These two boys were professional and I felt sorry for them.

But although I don't think it was staged why did they open the doors to let her on stage..???

Back
Top Bottom