Car Insurance

My car insurance came up with a new policy. They no longer send out bills which means that you can no longer pay by check, instead they offer a number of other options.

Adanor, I think the US is the only country left that uses "checks" (For us edumacated people we call them cheques!;) ) as a mainstream payment method. I know here in Oz they were pretty much abandoned years ago. Not sure if they are totally gone but you certainly don't see them being used anymore.

Adanor, I think the US is the only country left that uses "checks" (For us edumacated people we call them cheques!;) ) as a mainstream payment method. I know here in Oz they were pretty much abandoned years ago. Not sure if they are totally gone but you certainly don't see them being used anymore.
I use one cheque a year for the same thing. A vintage machinery rally held every September that seems to be the only event that hasn’t ( as yet) moved onto online sales. There’s a rumour going around that this year may be the year it all changes.

Back