Cartoons.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Carrying on from Chucks thread about Shaun The Sheep, I wondered what cartoons/animation everyone like today? No matter how old you are, what do you watch now?

I like Shaun The Sheep and the Wallace and Gromit films but I also like:

Minions ( when I say like I mean obsessively so)
Pingu
How To Train Your Dragon
The Clangers
Kipper The Dog.

Carrying on from Chucks thread about Shaun The Sheep, I wondered what cartoons/animation everyone like today? No matter how old you are, what do you watch now?

I like Shaun The Sheep and the Wallace and Gromit films but I also like:

Minions ( when I say like I mean obsessively so)
Pingu
How To Train Your Dragon
The Clangers
Kipper The Dog.

I am a big softy am afraid :
Bambi (still makes me cry when Mum is shot)
101 Dalmations
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Wallace and Gromit (when you think they are made of plasticine they are quite remarkable)
and I know its not all animation but May Poppins always cheers me up

I've always been a sucker for BUGS BUNNY and TOM and JERRY.

My son in law was a big fan of the Clangers (he loved the soup dragon!) He is a six foot 18 stone prison officer :wink: ::)

I've always been a sucker for BUGS BUNNY and TOM and JERRY.

Him in doors puts those when the kids here saying " The kids love them" The kids are usually asking me to turn over. ::)

I did like THE TELEGOONS when they were on. :respect:

Anyone remember RHUBARB and CUSTARD ??It was a cartoon about a cat and a dog. The kids liked it but it drove us crackers because the figures used to "shiver" about on the screen as though they were badly drawn.:13:

I did like THE TELEGOONS when they were on. :respect:

Anyone remember RHUBARB and CUSTARD ??It was a cartoon about a cat and a dog. The kids liked it but it drove us crackers because the figures used to "shiver" about on the screen as though they were badly drawn.:13:

I think it was the colouring on it, the colourist seemed to alter the colours and the fame. It annoyed me too.

If you want a cartoon to through a remote at take a look at Rocket Monkeys :02::02:

Last edited:
I was always a Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry fan myself. The old Popeye cartoons were another.
King of the Hill is an animated show, really for adults. I am going to check out Minions this summer, I think they have a new movie coming out. Pearl , you got me looking at them now.!!!!! They are cute.