Childrens tv

The only other ones I can recall is "What's my Line" and "In Town Tonight" when I was very young, pre ITV which was on channel 9 for some reason.

I have fond memories of the following T.V shows when I was young

Rainbow
Scooby Doo
Battle of the Planets
He-man and the Masters of the Universe
Dungeons and Dragons
Knightmare
Trapdoor
The Muppet Show

I remember Battle of the planets that was cool
No memories of Knightmare though what was it?

Knightmare was a kind of role playing game where a team who directed someone through a series of puzzle elements and pitfalls in various fantasy themed environments. It appealed to older kids really It was on ITV in the 1980's.

Knightmare was a kind of role playing game where a team who directed someone through a series of puzzle elements and pitfalls in various fantasy themed environments. It appealed to older kids really It was on ITV in the 1980's.

Thanks sounded good

My kids used to watch Knightmare, I was a very young mam ;)
I use to like, The World around Us, The Bay City Roller Show, Jaqu custo ( Spelt wrong sorry) and The Six Millon Dollar Man followed by The Six Millon Dollar Woman. :)

Apropos of not much but the Jaques Cousteau programme was once in one of our comics as kids as Jaques Custard (dont remember much about the comic) but the name stuck!! ;D Ever since we've always used that name for an underwater programme (just being silly ::)) Sorry Susan I'm not showing off with my spelling just realised thats how it must look :-[ :-[

;D Thank you Dick, I had know idea how to spell it, and it didn't look like showing off to me :)

A few of my favorites were.....Jonny Quest, I Love Lucy, Bugs Bunny,
Lost in Space. Can't think of all I watched at the moment.

How about ......

Jackanory
Dogtanion and the three muskerhounds
Run the gauntlet?
Count Duckula

I remember some shows when i was a toddler such as words and pictures and you and me,Play school as i mentioned before the classic Rainbow.