Compo's song-and-dance routines

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti
The Last Surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression

Feel free to add to this list of episodes where Compo would break into a song-and-dance routine.

I loved "Ordeal by trousers". I laughed and laughed after watching that. My wife thought I went bonkers and then she watched it and loved it too. So funny, but it really shows the talent of Bill. Great voice.

I loved "Ordeal by trousers". I laughed and laughed after watching that. My wife thought I went bonkers and then she watched it and loved it too. So funny, but it really shows the talent of Bill. Great voice.

Yeah it is a great episode makes me laugh everytime i watch it. :)

Just watched 'Ordeal by Trousers', one of my favourite episodes. The song and Foggy's dancing was pure comedy genius! Last of the Summer Wine really was the best show on the air!

Just watched 'Ordeal by Trousers', one of my favourite episodes. The song and Foggy's dancing was pure comedy genius! Last of the Summer Wine really was the best show on the air!

It should still be on air.Much better than some of this tosh that is made now like Citizen Kahn and the god awful Mrs Browns boys :)

I seem to recall a brief moment when he was dancing on the roof of a run-down seaside cottage and singing "Jingle Bells" in the episode "All Mod Conned", but I don't suppose that would really count.

'Whenever I See Me Nora' from Who's Got Rhythm? and the song he sang while on the lorry in Heavily Reinforced Bottom

The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti
The Last Surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression

Feel free to add to this list of episodes where Compo would break into a song-and-dance routine.

During his Maurice Chevalier routine, I wish that the routine had been longer and the ferret bit had been shorter or omitted.

Back