Creme Eggs!!

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
What do you think about Cadbury changing the recipe for Crème Eggs?? Will it bother you or not!!:14:

DON'T get me started.......... I've left a right rant on the Cadburys Facebook page. I can't swear on here so I'll say no more :unhappy::unhappy::13::02::02:

Creme Eggs

Hope they have finished with reducing the size gone from duck egg to quails over the years. As a kid remember we struggled , but invariably managed , to put the whole egg in our mouths and hoped chocolate melted before we choked. If they had of been laid by hens the noise would have been deafening now they probably wouldn't utter a peep.

In recent years they extended the use of the recipe by producing Twister but no idea of its market share. Why change something that works [in the context of the recipe if not the size] but that's American companies for you always believe there are more dollars to be earned if you change things instead of settling for what you do best [boy do I know having worked for an American company for 20 years before retiring].

Back