Etsy

I thought Etsy was for arts and crafts stuff. My ex used to buy art supplies from there.

Yes I saw that the other day
It's great to see you posting again, I vaguely remember you popping in a few years ago when I'd just started posting regularly. But you went as quick as you came! Hopefully you've had an interesting few years, you missed an amazing 50th Anniversary event in Holmfirth earlier this year!

Did you manage to sort out your original profile or are you switching to version 2 now !? :D

Yes I came back briefly in 2019 having been a regular for a few years before that. I had a breakdown after covid but back to full health now
Thankfully. It's good to be back. I missed everyone

So glad you hear you're better now, Covid was so tough on us all sadly. Well this site is a brilliant family always in need of fellow barmpots!!!!!

Yes I came back briefly in 2019 having been a regular for a few years before that. I had a breakdown after covid but back to full health now
Thankfully. It's good to be back. I missed everyone
You had a breakdown after Covid? So did I! Breakdown buddies! Lol Seriously tho, as someone who knows exactly what that's like, I'm so glad you're doing better now. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Back