farewell

It seems to me to be a bit of a 'when in Rome' situation, why the need to go against the 'flow'. But there is really no need for anyone to leave over it. I am finding this a bit sad.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think someone is seeking attention............... I have been in forums for a long time and many times members have squabbles but never leave a forum for that reason. Moderators are there to control any trouble when there is. I will not ask anyone to leave or come back to the forum. It is open for everyone who wants to enjoy it..

Compo,You say you do not like text talk but on another thread you used the word LOL i was under the impression that this is text speak or am i missing the point. ???

I was going to post this later, but I will mention it now. There is an option here to send a member a personal message. Like some said, lets give Eli a little time off if needed. But perhaps in a couple of weeks those that are interested can try to bring him back.

There is an option here to send a member a personal message. Maybe in a weekend or two, all those that are interested can send him a message and encourage him to come back.

Thoughts, anyone?

I was going to post this later, but I will mention it now. There is an option here to send a member a personal message. Like some said, lets give Eli a little time off if needed. But perhaps in a couple of weeks those that are interested can try to bring him back.

There is an option here to send a member a personal message. Maybe in a weekend or two, all those that are interested can send him a message and encourage him to come back.

Thoughts, anyone?

Can u sen a personal message to someone who has cancelled their registration?

as i posted in the ban texting thread i am leaving the site after it seems im being targeted on here by a few people just cause i use txt speak and im fed up of it so i wont b posting anymore and as soon as all the series polls have been done i will b deleting my account from here, its a shame cause people like amos and george are really friendly 2wards me and i will miss seeing clayes comics (there really fun) and there are a lot on here who are welcoming to people like sue, susan, minxie and big unc, its a shame im leaving the summer wine forum community but i dont need the pressure of being targeted, so i want 2 say thanks 2 a lot of people who have made this place fun and i will miss you once im gone from here, but this is my final post so i want 2 say farewell 2 u all.

goodbye

Eli

I'm sorry to hear about this. I am not on here very often but I do enjoy your contributions to the forum. I am used to reading "short hand spelling" so it doesn't bother me. I think it keeps my mind sharp ;D
I do hope you decide to stay on.

I find it amusing that people pick on poor grammar and indeed English on the internet, it is usually people who could not be a hall monitor at school or someone who's wife wont let them play golf on a weekend making a push for that feeling of power.

Welcome top the internet people, where grammar is king ;D

Back