favorite Compo/Nora moments

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
I'm talking about the moments when he would comment on her wrinkled stockings or try to steal a kiss and/or hug from her. What episodes come to mind for you? There were so many classic moments, I don't think I can narrow it down to just one or two.

I don't think I could narrow it down either to be honest, they were all good moments, but the ones were he's creeping around the streets after her were so funny ;D

I can't list a specific favorite but I saw Treasures from the Deep earlier this week. It was nothing out of the ordinary that Compo bothered Nora to the point where she threw a bucket at him. What was funny was it was his preconceived plan to get the bucket. Then there was his concern over taking care of the bucket that was thrown at him because he was planning to return the bucket.

Another scene that sticks out doesn't just involve Compo, but involved Foggy and Clegg as well was The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty where the guys are using the pole to get Nora's shoe size while she is on the ladder.

And lastly, one I mentioned before, "The Last Surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression" where Compo's televised performance starts with a close up of Nora's photo and Nora is watching with a big smile in the cafe.

The scene at the end of Cashflow Problems always sticks in my mind, where Nora is in the park and Compo surprises her by emerging frorm the pond

Car and Garter - when Nora puts on the garter and her stockings are not wrinkled. She says something about how can you refuse him - it might be his last bit of pleasure. Then later in another scene Compo grabs her and gives her a kiss.

Car and Garter - when Nora puts on the garter and her stockings are not wrinkled. She says something about how can you refuse him - it might be his last bit of pleasure. Then later in another scene Compo grabs her and gives her a kiss.

Absolutely love that episode!

Compo -- "My goggles are steaming up!"

The scene where Nora kissed Compo before he left for France in Last Post And Pigeon was quite touching,kathy and Bill's idea apparently

Back